Updated 6th May 2020. Jeffrey Dahmers first murder of Steven Mark Hicks. Is the first entry of 13 about the life, death and murders of arguably the most notorious serial killer of all time. Reader beware, graphic content follows. Steven hicks death.
Links to the next 12 parts and more on Jeffrey dahmer can be found below.
- Jeffrey Dahmers second murder, University and the Army
- Dahmers third and fourth murders: full on serial killer begins
- Jeffrey Dahmers fifth and sixth murders
- Dahmers killing continues with Edward smith
- Jeffrey Dahmer kills 11 men
- When Jeffrey Dahmer should of been caught but wasn’t
- Dahmers last four victims – Jeffrey Dahmers final murder
- Jeffrey Dahmers house of horror – police finally arrest Dahmer
- Jeffrey Dahmers unbelievable confession you need to read
- Dahmers trial and sentencing
- Jeffrey Dahmer goes to prison – Dahmers murder
- The aftermath of Jeffrey Dahmer – what happened after Dahmer Died
- Jeffrey Dahmers victims: every murder in detail
- How to dismember a person like Jeffrey Dahmer
- Jeffrey Dahmers childhood home where he committed his first murder
About Jeffrey Dahmer.
Jeffrey dahmer, born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA on May 21st 1960. became, one of the worlds worst serial killers and sex offenders of all time. Dahmer killed 17 men and children between 1978 – 1991, before being beaten to death by a fellow inmate in 1994.
The murders involved rape, dismemberment, necrophilia, cannibalism and the permanent preservation of body parts. Usually all or part of the skeleton.
“the objective wasn’t to kill but to have complete control over another person, not having to consider their wishes…being able to keep them there, as long as I wanted”
Jeffrey Dahmer, 1994
Jeffrey Dahmers first murder
Steven Mark Hicks
Dahmer, from a young age of just 15. Had fantasies of picking up a hitchhiker, taking complete control over them and making them his “person”. His fantasy became real in June of 1978, when he picked up a young hitchhiker. 18yr old, Steven Mark Hicks.
The two teens went back to Dahmers House, (which he had freedom to. As his parents were going through a rough patch in their relationship and away separately. ) to drink and listen to music. Everything was going fine until Steven hicks wanted to leave. Dahmer didn’t want Hicks to leave, so he struck him twice in the head from behind, with a 10lb dumbell. In a desperate attempt at keeping him there.
Steven hicks death
However, when Hicks fell unconscious and hadn’t died, Dahmer then strangled him to death with the bar of the dumbell.
Once Hicks was dead Dahmer removed the clothes from Hicks, stood over his dead body and masturbated. The next day in Dahmers basement, he dissected the corpse. with this being Jeffrey Dahmers first murder, he buried the remains in his back garden.
But, to hide the evidence of the murder even more. A few weeks later he dug up Hicks’ remains and separated the flesh from the bones. Then dissolved the flesh in acid and flushed it down the toilet. While smashing the bones with a sledgehammer into dust and scattering them in nearby woodlands.
If you found this article about Jeffrey dahmer and Steven hicks interesting. Please use the links at the top of the page, to read more about Dahmers murders.